Students may access the NCVT MIS portal to verify their e-certificate status from any state that offers ITI. When an institute or board issues a Certificate, it is very important to verify its details, see instructions for a certificate verification.
How to ITI Certificate Verification Method
The following steps should be followed for the verification of your certificate:
- Step 1: Visit the official NCVT MIS website
- Step 2: Click on e-certificate verification from the dropdown menu after holding the verification button in your menu bar.
- Step 3:Please enter your Certificate Number
- Step 4: Next, choose your certificate
- Step 5: You must have passed the NCVT or received an apprenticeship certificate
- Step 6: Both of these details must be filled out and clicked on the Search button.
Upon entering a correct certificate number, you will be shown all the information on the certificate. This makes it easy to verify the e-certificate online.
|CHECK e-Certificate||Click Here|