Everybody loves Christmas. Well, nearly everybody. Ebenezer Scrooge, The Grinch, and Hans Gruber spring to mind as being pretty ambivalent.
However, if you look hard enough you’ll always be able to find something to give you good cheer. Let’s say online slots games, for example. You could argue that there’s no better time to play some slots on your favourite casino site. The weather is typically dark, cold, wet, and there’s almost no incentive to go outside – click to play here.
With how remarkably convenient online slots are these days, you can stay in the warmth of your own house, heat up some mulled wine, and disconnect the doorbell to avoid the carol singers.
But what slots games are based on the Christmas theme?
1) Holiday Spirits – We’ve mentioned Ebenezer Scrooge above. Now he’s back for this yuletide-themed content from Play ‘n Go. The lack of love he has for all things Christmas make Scrooge go crazy, turning him into the game’s wild. It’s a 3×3 slot with 5 pay-lines, an RTP rate of 96.54% with a maximum win of 1600x. Win Spins are the more significant gifts in Holiday Spirits, though. There’s one for each ghost.
- Christmas past – a multiplier decreases with each re-spin until you win
- Christmas present – whichever multiplier appears stays present until you win
- Christmas future – time (and features) reverse with a multiplier increase until you receive a pay-out
2) Rudolph Gone Wild – This light-hearted festive slot has 5 reels and 50 pay-lines. It’s all about the Free Spins feature in this game, where you can win up to 20 free spins. With an RTP of 95.33%, there are maximum wins of 2,500x stake per spin. You can play from 10p to £25 per spin and there’s an “auto-play” function where you can choose from 20 to 100 auto-spins. Variance wise, it’s hits middle-ground.
3) Epic Holiday Party – It’s lucky you have to be over 18 to gamble online because there would be a PG rating on this game too. No cute little elves to be found here – they’ve been replaced by showgirls who definitely aren’t in appropriate Winter attire. Anyway, back to the game. The actions take place across a standard 5×3 reel set with an all-ways pay system, meaning that you can score wins on 243 lines. What’s most impressive about the Epic Holiday Party slot is the maximum pay-out potential, which is capped at 50,000 times the stake, and an RTP rating of 96%.
4) Christmas Carol Megaways – Another sighting of Scrooge here, but this time, instead of five pay lines, you’ve got more than 200,000 ways to win – 200,704 to be exact! It’s all about the Free Spins feature where you can choose from free spins and multiplier options. Beginning with a multiplier up to 10x, every tumble increases the multiplier. It comes with a generous 96.5% RTP with maximum wins of 20,000x stake per spin.
5) Hawaiian Christmas – Have you ever dreamt of a warm Christmas on a beach? This slots game can transport you to the Pacific island of Hawaii! It has a 5×5 setup that expands to a 7×7 for the free spins round and an RTP of 96,08%, which is considered to be about average for an online slot. In theory, this means that for every £50 put into the game, your expected pay-out would be around £46. You can set your preferred bet that ranges from £0.40 to £200 per spin.